Monday, August 8, 2011

Memory...

One of Caroline's most favorite games is Memory. 
And man, is she ever good?!


She plays to win, and usually I let her.
'Cause I'm skeered!  ;)


Serious concentration...


Aaaaannd.... she wins by a landslide! 

Other memories came back today...
She said while she was in China, she ate too many potatoes and puked on the way home.
So now that's why she doesn't eat potatoes.
(except french fries...they don't count!)
Fair enough, and nice to know!

She also drew a picture of a chicken dinner that her foster mother made for her. 
It was her FAVORITE!

But alas, I'm not sure I'll be able to re-create it... 
Any ideas on what this might be? ;)

1 comment:

  1. Fists clenched and all! She's hard core.

    Wish I could help i.d. the chicken dinner. Toficken nuggets maybe?

    ReplyDelete